A woman travels to Ireland to propose to her unmotivated boyfriend. After her flight is re-routed to Wales, she is determined to find a way to reach Dublin. She soon finds herself stranded in a small town where she meets a man who agrees to drive her to her final destination. The two navigate the back roads of Ireland and begin to develop feelings for each other.
This movie was a great surprise. It is excellent! It has the drama, the romance, the indecision of any chick flick; but it is done really well. The story is adventurous, but realistic and meaningful. You will appreciate the main male character in this role. From the first meeting, the girl is bound to fall for this guy. There are so many lessons you can learn from this dude about how to get, and keep the girl:
- Act like you don’t care at first, then act like you don’t like her at all
- Tell her to relax
- Get lost with her
- Hide your emotions
- Learn how to cook
- Let her see pictures of your previous, attractive girlfriend
- Act cool = be quiet, try not to smile.
- Take her to a wedding
- Take care of her
- Go to Ireland
There are also a few valid and important lessons about women that can be learned:
- Chicks do what they want
- Engaged? Doesn’t matter, chicks do what they want
- Be careful what you say: the most casual comment you make can lead to your demise